I’m not gonna lie…it’s been a rough past couple of days for me. My anxiety got the best of me & the physical effects had me feeling like a zombie for most of the day yesterday.
BUT, I still have many things to be grateful for this week. Let’s celebrate all the things that make us happy, big & small.
Now let’s get to it.
- Spending quality time with my mom
- My new iPhone 8 Plus + PopSocket
- Gixo fitness app
- Insight timer
- Mid to high 70 degree weather
- Going to the playground with the kiddo
- Watermelon sangria from Olive Garden
- Sitting on a towel on my balcony & enjoying the fresh air
- Chatting with a friend that I was worried about
- Scheduling a free online therapy visit through my company’s EAP plan
Let’s hear it. What are some things, big or small, that made YOU happy this week? Let me know in the comments.