Happy Friday, lovelies ❤
Check out last week’s list here.
It hasn’t been a particularly crazy week, but I’m so glad the weekend is near.
I haven’t been feeling the greatest this week (thanks Mother Nature). In fact, yesterday I was in a perpetual funk that I couldn’t seem to shake. I spent most of the day on the couch. I didn’t adequately hydrate myself & just felt so blah. Add a VERY busy toddler to the mix & you have one completely drained mama.
Anyway, this week’s happy list is a short one but there’s always something to be grateful for.
- Tama-Roca Palebola (Mexican tamarind candy with a little salt & chili….sooooo GOOD!)
- Finishing a book for the 1st time in a long time (Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson)
- The natural light that peeks through my living room window throughout the day
- Having 2 nights of sleeping well
- Tazo Organic Darjeeling tea (with honey, of course)