Happy Friday, lovelies!
We freaking made it through another work week. Even if you’re just barely getting by, that counts, too.
I was inspired to create my own weekly happy list by Krysten over at Why Girls Are Weird.
I thought it was a great way to maintain an attitude of gratitude each week despite the stress of adulting & being a single mama & to celebrate even the smallest of things that made me happy.
When you struggle like me in some way each day (physically, emotionally, mentally, etc.), it’s important to note the small things, the small victories. They add up for real.
Now let’s get to it.
- Eating gummy bears in bed at 11pm
- Random Alternative music station Alexa played for me Tuesday morning
- Galentine’s date with my daughter at Olive Garden
- 67° weather (it practically feels like summertime at this point)
- Completing a 30 min workout when I’ve been used to only 15-20min max
- Getting 2 full nights of quality sleep this week
- Oatmeal & ham for breakfast twice
- FINALLY completing the assembly of my dining room set after a month and a half
- Changing my phone wallpaper to a picture of the ocean
- Coloring with my daughter
- Witnessing the affection my daughter shows her father (100% of the reason why I moved back to Atlanta to co-parent so seeing their relationship blossom makes the sacrifice worth it)
What small (or big) things made you happy this week? Share in the comments!